Exclusive Private Tours Of The Lake District, London and The Cotswolds 2021/22
Personalized Dedicated Service.
Welcome to English Homes and Gardens Tours. Our travel experiences are influenced by so many different factors, the expectations and preconceptions that we bring to each place we visit being two of them.
We offer a flexible tour itinerary service where communication, commitments and expectations are equally important. Whether you choose one of our Signature tours for that must see, once in a lifetime experience or Homes, Gardens and Golf, if one of you is a golfer and the other is passionate about gardens but you love holidaying together. Whatever your holiday ideas are we will work closely with you and our Blue Badge Guides to create the perfect tour itinerary which respects your interests, ideas, and schedules.
Integrity is my core value both personally and professionally and is the essential foundation to build trust with our clients.
Here are some examples of our tours for you to look at, we have categorised them as follows:
- Signature Tours, iconic historical buildings, places of outstanding beauty – must see experiences!
- Luxury Private Access Tours, add something really special to your holiday. An unforgettable experience.
- Homes, Gardens and Golf, for visitors who like to holiday together but have different interests.
- Themed Tours, from Beatrix Potter to Harry Potter, in depth tours of well loved, well known people ( real and fiction), places and more.
- The Cumbrian Experience page gives you a list of some of the tours you could take while holidaying in Cumbria.
- Arts and Crafts Movement Tour Is a multi centre holiday taking in London, The Cotswolds and the Lake District.
- Homes, Gardens and Golf Tours in Cumbria. Our suggested golf base in Cumbria is Windermere Golf Club. Windermere is in the heart of the Lakes and is a great location for playing golf and visiting historic houses and gardens in Cumbria.
- Homes, Gardens and Golf Tours in The Cotswolds
Blue Badge Guides.
We only use Blue Badge Guides on our tours. The Blue Badge is a symbol of excellence in tourist guiding. Blue Badge Guides are often the ONLY external guides permitted to conduct tours at many attractions, including Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. They bring the sites to life, often telling the stories that are not in the guide books or audio tours. With your own knowledgeable and entertaining guide, you can ask questions and find out more about what interests you.
Experienced Professional Drivers.
Our drivers are all experienced and are insured for private hire or hire and reward and they hold the correct licences required by their local public and other authorities. This includes Blue Badge Guide drivers and their vehicles. Please note: English law states that a seat belt must be worn at all times in a moving vehicle.
Our private tours are for up to a maximum of 6 people. You can travel alone, in couples or a group of up to 6 people. However for some of our tours 6 people are needed to make the tour viable.
Covid-19 and Beyond.
Health and Hygiene considerations are of the utmost importance. All the places we visit have been vetted to make sure they comply with the latest UK government regulations.
Medical insurance is strongly recommended if you are travelling to the UK.
Do you need some help deciding where to stay on your holiday? We can give you suggestions and recommendations, whether it is a 5 or 4 star hotel or one of the many fantastic bed and breakfasts/pubs in Cumbria, the Cotswolds and London.